android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Samsung Moderator

Default YP-G1 and YP-G70 Bug reports

Hey all,

I read here and there on ABI and on other forums that several people are complaining about bugs on their YP-G1 or YP-G70. I even read some people want to downgrade to Froyo because of some bugs with Gingerbread.

As you probably know, Samsung has not deeply beta-tested their firmwares for years now, even since there is a single firmware worldwide and with the new Galaxy Players and the different regional firmwares, the situation has not got better.

As you probably know too, there are not many ways to get the bugs fixed. Sadly there is me and.... me. Samsung don't read your posts on the different forums. You can complain about a bug as long and as loud as you want, most probably it won't get fixed as long as I don't report it or as long as Samsung don't miraculously notice it themselves

That is why I propose you to gather here all the bugs you experience and I'll do my best to report them to Samsung and get them fixed in a next firmware.

Your post MUST contain these informations:

Quote:
Full Device Name: ex: YP-G1CW/XEF
Android Version: written in the device system settings
Kernel version: written in the device system settings
Firmware version: the most important info given by Kies when connecting the device
Detailed bug report: Must be as detailed as possible as the bug cannot be fixed if the R&D is unable to reproduce it. Moreover, I don't own Galaxy Players (anymore) so I cannot check and reproduce the bug myself contrary to the other Samsung DAPs

-If the post doesn't respect these conditions, the bug won't be reported.
-Please only report BUGS. Don't ask here for new features or features improvements.

Last edited by lebellium; 11-30-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
bugs, galaxy, players, reports, samsung