android
Old 05-09-2010, 12:42 PM

Version 1.0 released!

The game does not yet have any sound or the ability to hold reels, but progress have been slow on this lately so I thought I'd upload what I have now so you have a stable version to play with until I get some additional free time.

Enjoy!
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-23-2010, 10:38 AM

I am getting more and more free time as my graduation is closing in and I am right now coding the hold feature. If I feel like it and find some good ones I might add sound too before next release, if that is something you want to have?
Any suggestions is warmly welcome!

EDIT:
Question, should you be able to hold more than one reel at a time? And should I add some penalty to holding such as losing $5 for every change in hold you make?

Last edited by Habhome; 05-23-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Old 05-23-2010, 02:21 PM

Yeah some sounds would be nice!

I thought you are able to hold two of them maximum, and the only penalty was that you can't hold anything on the next spin.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_val View Post
Yeah some sounds would be nice!

I thought you are able to hold two of them maximum, and the only penalty was that you can't hold anything on the next spin.
Can't hold anything? I've programmed it right now so that you cannot hold the same ones, but if there were any you didn't hold the last round you can hold that one.

I'm thinking about adding a counter with "holds" and every reel you hold will cost you a hold. And you earn one hold every time you win without having held something. And 10 holds is max, then you wouldn't get any more. What do you think about that?

Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM

I do remember the backlights of the hold-buttons were all off after something was put on hold in the previous spin. So you can't hold anything in the next spin, but after that the lights were on again.

I think the way you came up with is nice too, after all it's your own slot machine so you make the rules

Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
I do remember the backlights of the hold-buttons were all off after something was put on hold in the previous spin. So you can't hold anything in the next spin, but after that the lights were on again.

I think the way you came up with is nice too, after all it's your own slot machine so you make the rules
And I will do as I wish. Hold counter is now added.
Here is version 1.1, no sounds yet but I thought I'd release it with hold functionality asap.
See first post for Download

Old 05-26-2010, 11:13 AM

Looking good !

Just one thing, when I get a winning combination, like two bananas ($2), and I hold them both, I win $2 again the next time. Not sure if I'm supposed to win that again since those reals didn't spin..

Old 05-26-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Looking good !

Just one thing, when I get a winning combination, like two bananas ($2), and I hold them both, I win $2 again the next time. Not sure if I'm supposed to win that again since those reals didn't spin..
Ah yes. It is "supposed" to be like that. I wasn't sure how I would do it with holds and winning and such. But I should definitely remove that part of it. I'm thinking:
(1 = hold)
1-1-0 and 0-1-1 can only win with a tripple
1-0-1 can win with both pair and tripple. (Pair if you hold with two different images)
Any 1 hold can win however.

Think that would be fair?

Old 05-30-2010, 06:58 AM

i tried clicking on the link on 2 different laptops but on both of them, there is no downloading file but instead a blank website page is opened. So i was unable to download the game

Old 05-30-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habhome View Post
Ah yes. It is "supposed" to be like that. I wasn't sure how I would do it with holds and winning and such. But I should definitely remove that part of it. I'm thinking:
(1 = hold)
1-1-0 and 0-1-1 can only win with a tripple
1-0-1 can win with both pair and tripple. (Pair if you hold with two different images)
Any 1 hold can win however.

Think that would be fair?
I was thinking how it could be done, and I thought it would be really hard.

But this way (only win with a triply or double in different situations) would fix it I think, good one

Old 11-13-2011, 01:51 PM

Ok, well over a year since the last update, but I FINALLY got around to actually putting some sound into the game!

Version 1.2 is now available for download in the first post.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Haha cool

Will try it out, curious what you've made of it.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:09 PM

It's nothing amazing or big, just some simple sounds added to enhance the game-play experience. If you've got any ideas of improvement post them up and I'll see what I can do about it =P

Old 12-08-2011, 03:56 PM

for some reason the sound is Falling off after playing awhile

Old 12-09-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenLegend View Post
Falling off? You mean it stops playing after a while? Could you estimate how long it takes, if you can re-create it. Were you playing music while playing the game?

Old 12-10-2011, 07:54 AM
X-Fi2 Development Moderator

Quote:
Also, are you using headphones, if so then what volume are you using. There is a known bug with the current firmware, that if your volume is above 15 or 16 ( I think) and you are using headphones then the sound will slowly quite until it "falls off".

Tags
free, game, habhome, slot machine, slots, x-fi2