android
Old 12-16-2011, 09:26 PM

Default Zen Touch File Structure / Playlist setup

I've had a Zen Touch for about 8 years now or so, but never really used it that much. Now that I've got a house I figure it would be a great way to lessen the 'work' feeling of cleaning up the yard.

I have windows 7 and it didn't interact with it at all despite the Microsoft site saying it would, but luckily I was able to upgrade the firmware to 2.11.01 and can now access it through windows explorer, but I'm not sure how the file structure is supposed to be.

The Creative website doesn't have any information regarding this, so I just dumped all my mp3s into a random folder. This worked to a point, the songs are listed in my library and I'm able to add them to the current playlist, but I'm unable to use random play all so it will just play through the list, clicking the Random button just removes everything from the playlist.

Also, is it possible to just create a playlist by hand through a text file or some sort, and just change the file type appropriately? If so, how is it supposed to be setup?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: I've been able to get the mp3s into the right spot, so the random works, still would like to setup playlists so if anyone has that info I would be grateful.

Last edited by DeadSmythe; 12-17-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]