I've been using MediaMonkey 4.0 to manage the music on my player (a Sony NWZ-E456), including playlists. As an example, I use playlists to load rated songs on my player. If I want to remove a song from my player, I change its rating to zero stars and then sync my player.
The following is how I set up my player:
- I create the playlists and autoplaylists that I want loaded on my player.
- Connect my player.
- On the menu bar click on "Tools" >> "Options"
- I click on "Portable/Audio Devices" from the list on the left side of the screen, and then select my player from the list of available devices. Then I click on "Configure" button on the right. The "Device Profile" window will come up.
- I click on the "Auto-Sync List" tab.
- Under "Collections" on the left, I select "Playlists"
- A list of all of my playlists will appear. I check the playlists that I want synced to my player.
- Then I click on the "Options" tab and then click on "Auto sync" from the "Settings" list.
- I click on "Delete files and playlists not included in the Auto-Sync list from the device." Important: If you select this option, any files on your player that are not in your MediaMonkey music library will be deleted from your player.
- I then click on the "Playlists" from the "Settings" list and ensure that "Sync playlists" is checked.
- Click on "OK"
- Sync my player.
When you finishing syncing your player, the playlists and the files that they contain will be loaded on your player.
I hope this helps.
Player: Sony NWZ-A17
Music Management Software: Media Go 3.0
Headphones: JVC HA-S140
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.