android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2012, 07:55 AM

Yeah- but that HDMI out is nice. I feel we got cheated out of it here in USA.
I wonder if the camera app of the Korean version suffers the same horrible shutter lag as the USA version?
Personally I think the camera app is pretty darned good- aside from that large fault previously mentions...and slightly more than occasional freezing of the entire device. The automated panoramic sequencer is very good...video is good, lots of options for white balance, timer, exposure compensation, etc. I have been an advanced-amateur/semi-pro shooter for years and am doing more and more casual shooting with my device rather than toting along a full digital camera. If there was a fix for that shutter lag (up to 5 seconds or so...) I'd be very happy with the camera app. Especially since the SGP hardware seems to leave all other camera apps with upside-down/reversed viewfinder image. Camera 360 is a very nice app but it's hard to deal with the reversed and upside-down viewfinder.

Ah, the joys of the Android experience. Still, I prefer it to Steves' One_Size-fitz-All Apple Pharm on a 3.6" screen..