android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2012, 08:13 AM

Default What Can You Say About nwz-e465

Hi! I'm new here. I am planning to buy a new sony walkman nwz-e465. I just want to ask if this is a good music player or not in terms of:

1.) Sound Quality- My main priority, how does this sound? Is it accurate? Does it reproduce the sound accurately( if I use 256kbps m4a files)?

2.) Does the user interface respond quickly even if I fill it with 15gb of songs? How is you experience with the music player? Does if freeze? Or is it laggy?

3.) How is the battery life? Is it really 40+hrs of continuous music playback?

4.) How are the sound enchancements such as "Clear Stereo Clear Bass", "Digital Sound Enhancement Engine", "Virtual Phones Technology"? Does this features really make the sound quality better compared when these are turned off?

5.) How is the maximum volume? Is it loud enough? Even if you listen to music inside a train? Can you hear the music clearly eben in noisy environments (I have read that the included headset is a noise-isolating headphone).

SOrry guys for asking because I am not sure if this is a good music player. I cannot test it because all the items Sony Square is selling are all sealed inside the box so it is impossible for me to test it before buying.

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]