android
Old 06-28-2011, 03:29 PM

i dont think much of these ideas will be taken into account by Creative. The firmwares are so small, usually only 2 little bug fixes.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-24-2011, 10:38 AM

That's good idea but you know what lets tell them to provide good apps and games link for more entertainment...

Old 09-28-2011, 04:11 PM

Hi all,

Considering that this is my first post on this forum, I wanted to say that I agree with many of the ideas for new features and bug fixes to be implemented in a future firmware update from Creative.

First of all, I think that the use of the accelerometer in the menu would be a wonderful idea, considering how it would make it easier to create playlists and the like with one hand instead of using both. Other suggestions I have include:

- Smoother volume controls (How many times have I had to overshoot the volume to get it where I wanted it to be? XD)
- Fix the random reboots issue while listening to music and playing a game simultaneously (Happens EVERY time when playing ANY game on my Zen)
- Fix the RSS feeds from being translated into Chinese(?) when viewing them
- Increase the touch screen's sensitivity
- Like others have suggested, allow the user to create their own Contacts and the like without using Creative Central
- Bring back the ability to view the bitrate of songs

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment, unfortunately.^^

Old 09-30-2011, 01:23 PM

There are also several issues with the SD-Card, so tracks are not correctly shown after new inserting of the card, while the player is on. Creating a new bibliothek will fail. If you shut down the player with the card inserted, power it on again, then create a new bibliothek from the card, it will be successfull. The other thing is, if I shut down the player while it is playing from the SD-card, it awakes again with playing a track from the internal memory. This is annoying. If the card was not removed or changed inbetween, the player could resume the track last played from the card.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM

There are also several issues with the SD-Card, so tracks are not correctly shown after new inserting of the card, while the player is on. Creating a new bibliothek will fail. If you shut down the player with the card inserted, power it on again, then create a new bibliothek from the card, it will be successfull. The other thing is, if I shut down the player while it is playing from the SD-card, it awakes again with playing a track from the internal memory. This is annoying. If the card was not removed or changed inbetween, the player could resume the track last played from the card.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:20 PM

A way to autoplay all the music on the player when the screen fails. I don't know how but is there a player file that can be edited to do this? sorry for being thick. My touch screen is totally broken, but everything works ; /

Last edited by Skidaroo; 03-05-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:03 AM

Hello everyone
I write to you with a web translator's help since I do not can in English... somebody would can to link for me older Zen X-Fi2 firmware?