android
Old 07-05-2012, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
Please, exactly how would you copy pictures from a digital camera to the MicroSD card in the Zen Xi-fi2 without using a computer?
I think this assumes your camera takes a microSD card.

In that case, pop the card into the X-Fi2, select the microSD card icon from the main menu, then choose the "Import all" option.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-08-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedto51 View Post
I think this assumes your camera takes a microSD card.

In that case, pop the card into the X-Fi2, select the microSD card icon from the main menu, then choose the "Import all" option.

Thank you, I appreciate your answer. However, as you probably know, most digital cameras take standard SD cards, not the micros. The larger standard SD cards are much easier to swap out when using the camera in the field. Even if you owned the odd camera that used micro SD cards you could only download to the limited 8/16 GB internal memory of the Xi-fi2 which usually is already filled up with media. Standard SD cards are cheaper than dirt, so buying a spare is the most practical answer.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Administrator

I use microsd cards in the supplied adapter in my camera. They work the same as a full size SD card then. When I need the files on a device that uses microsd I just take it out of the full size adapter and use it as a microsd card. I have to be careful handling the tiny card during a swap but once it's in place everything works as expected.