Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I filed the nobly bit down on the back of my clip+ and afixed a spare krussel clip i had lying around, this worked great.
The thing about the clip is because its so light i didn't find I had to use a spring loaded one, a money clip or something familiar would do the job nicely.
My preferred way of clipping it to me is to have it hanging upside down at the bottom of my tshirt or jumper (rather than trousers) and that makes it easiest to check whats playing/navigate as you just turn it up without unclipping etc.

This is how i want to use the i9, but i think i'll want a gripping spring loaded mechanism just so there's lest chance of it slipping off.
The clips without the clips are lovely tiny wee things lol, i don't undestand why they dont go back to the removable clip (and why other manufacturers don't install this on their devices too).
SOURCE: Xclef (gone) | Cowon X5(gone) | Cowon D2 (dead) | Sansaclip+ RB | Sansa ClipZip RB | Cowon i9+ (32gb) | Cowon C2 (4gb)
HPs: Soundmagic E10's | Hippo VB's | UE 600's | Superlux HD 668B | Superlux HD660 | Sony XBA3 | Sony XBA2VP