android
Old 08-09-2012, 11:15 PM

Default New player choice

Hello everybody!
I plan to buy a new player this month and originally my choice was J3.
However, shop, where I've planned to buy it, said it's out of stock and they will have information about new supply at 15th of August. Since this player is discontinued, I have certain doubts about new supply, so I want to ask you for suggestions.
Currently, I have two players on my mind as a replacement: C2 and Z2. I would buy Z2 without hesitation if it had at least 2 times bigger work time from a single charge (20 hours looks like a joke to me). C2 just feels not so good to me for some reason.
Maybe you have some suggestions on this topic? I would wait for J3 successor, if I could, but I've had enough of listening music from my Nokia.
Thank you in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-11-2012, 09:53 AM

What about the iAudio 10 or the X7? I have the latter and I've been nothing but pleased with it, is there anything you absolutely need from the player? Minimum space, certain features? Are you certain Cowon is the brand you'd like to stick with?

Old 08-13-2012, 01:06 AM

Well, I'm not sure if there are players that can compete with Cowon as equal, I would prefer one of them.
X7 looks a little bit bulky, however, I'll consinder it and i10 as a possible choice, since my prev player was M5L.
Minimum space —32Gb + microSD slot, or 64 Gb without slot. Some sort of last.fm scrobbling would be nice. Wi-fi can be added as some sort of nice little feature, but it's completely not must-have.

Last edited by Psyhister; 08-13-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Tags
cowon, j3, player