Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
I have read about this issue with the ď+Ē series, are you running the latest firmware? If not you might want to test it out, IIRC there was a fix issued for some cards in the more recent fw releases but Iím not 100% sure. Iím using a class 6 SanDisk 32GB card and havenít seen this issue with it but my player is the Zip and Iíve barely ever used the OF as I rockboxed it out of the box to avoid booting to it

Side note; Iíve had the best success using the SD Associations format tool here and I use a card reader to do it without the player.
It is the latest firmware, I even tried an older firmware. That format tool didn't fix it.

Originally Posted by JK98 View Post
Is your card a class 10 card? Sandisk players have trouble with some class 10 cards. Try using a class 4 card.
Yup, it's a class 10. Made by PNY. Worked before.

Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
If that's the case I wouldn't spend any money on a new card, just use rockbox FTW, the OF sucks in comparison
I don't like Rockbox. I don't see it adding anything. Also, it lumps my podcasts and audiobooks together. I see that as a bigger annoyance than whatever sound quality improvment I might get.

Anyway. The problem is fixed. I used Easeus Partition Master Home Edition to format the card.