android
Old 10-20-2012, 06:06 PM

Default Help!!! Zen x-fi3 dead???

Hi all,
Zen X-FI3 just died suddenly when having it only 2 months. When I connect to laptop, it wont charge, I get an icon in tray to say it found it but within a second it looses it again and keeps doing this over an over. Is the device gone. I have pressed the reset but nothing. I really thing its for the scrap heap and going by a lot of threads on this forum, they seem to think its a piece of junk anyway. I am frantically looking for my original packaging to see if I have a warranty etc. so I can return it but maybe ..just maybe there is something I can do to get this running again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I switched the original short usb cable for a longer one but still same issue. No charge no power up.
Mike

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-22-2012, 12:57 PM

Do you have a wall charger you could test it with? Also have you tried plugging it into different usb ports on you computer?

Headphones:Philips SHS5200, Phillips SHQ1000/28, Sentry FatBoy HO865, Motorola S305 BT,