android
Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 AM

Default sansa fuze + bricked?

hi , my sansa fuze + is not recognized by computer at all , when plugged into wall charger it will start but it seems to only go to open screen with the word "sansa" then the flower logo looping over and over again .. is this bricked or is there something i can do to fix. The computer will not recognise it at all . just wall charger. I did nothing to it , this happened after being charged by wall charger one morning it turned off while being charged and would not turn on again. It will only respond when plugged into wall charger. it was fully charged at the time

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-02-2012, 02:34 PM

Default sansa fuze+ questions

im posting again to find out how you tell if its bricked , my sansa 8 gb fuze+ loops when pluged in to walled charger with "sansa" then the flower logo then black screen looping back to above. Computer doesn't recognise device . can anyone give me some links to read about this .. what causes it , I just charged it with wall charger but when I went to un hook it I noticed it turned off by itself before i could unhook. Went to turn it back on and nothing, but when i plug it into wall charger it does the above looping.. I would appreciate any links or advice , thanks
L

Old 01-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Threads merged. Please don't open another with the same question.

You'll need to be patient. You need to wait for someone who has the same player and has had the same problem to see your post and answer. Less than 3 hours isn't enough for that.

If you haven't received a response in 24 hrs. it would be appropriate to bump this thread in an attempt to bring it to the attention of someone who may have missed it. It's your thread, you can also edit the title of the thread when using the Go Advanced options in the Edit menu if you think that might draw more attention.

Good luck in finding a solution to your problem.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:35 PM

sorry bout the double posts , im ususally patient these days i find it works much better. I had off today and had some time to investigate what to do with this player what might be wrong , is it trashed ect.. I did get another but would like to see if I can get this other one going or just keep it for parts..
Thanks and again sorry for the impatience..
L

Old 01-05-2012, 01:08 AM

Have you had any luck? I've a used player that is finicky about being recognized by my computer. I have to have patience, perhaps because I'm running a low end system, perhaps because player was used when I got it.

I use a 99 cent charger I got off of E-Bay. I worry that it may overcharge the battery, at that price it can't have a great IC chip in it. So I don't leave it charging for long periods of time.

No real good advice, but let the battery run down, charge for a hour. See what happens. I'd like to hear if it recovers or not.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:44 AM

no luck yet , it doesn't seem to power up unless its attached to a wall charger. when i attempt to turn it on via the power button nothing happens . The wall charger is the only source that seems to elicit a response and that response only being the logo of the word sansa fading into the flower continually looping . Im not going to use that particular wall charger which came with a cell phone for my new sansa player .
Any ideas would be appreciated.
L

Old 01-10-2012, 01:31 AM

I bought my oldest boy an 8GB Fuze+ for his B-day last May (2010), and we've already had it replaced twice due to issues similar to yours. It will work fine for a few months, and one day when you go to charge it, it won't accept a charge and the computer won't recognize it.

Sansa has swapped them out each time with minimal fuss, but we're nearing the end of our 1yr warranty and I don't have a lot of faith that this replacement player will make it beyond his next B-day. When this one dies, we'll be replacing it with something else.

It's a shame, really. We have several Sansa players (two 4GB Fuze, one 2 GB Clip, one 8GB Clip, three E250s), and they've all held up better than this POS Fuze+

Old 10-26-2012, 03:19 AM

Default Sansa Fuze + Bricked

Hey.

I have the same problem, and I've tried several computers/cables/usb, and It just won't charge.

With a wall charger I can see the sansa logo but with won't charge either.

Any ideas?

Please help.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:10 AM

Is it still under warranty? Have you called SanDisk Tech Support about a possible replacement?