android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 PM

Default New SGP 5 problems

My refurbished SGP 5 from tiger direct arrived today but there is some problems with it. At first It powered up and I was able to go online and download an app and take pictures, but I had to power it down and leave the house for errands. When I arrived back home to test it out it doesnt seem to be working anymore.
When I hold the power button the samsung label comes on and it just sits their until I hold the power button again to turn it off. After powering down it stays off for about 5 seconds and turns on again without me even touching the thing and it sits on the samsung screen without actually booting up. After holding the power button to shut it completely down after 5 seconds it turns on again by itself and will continue to do this until I plug it in. It seems to boot up when it is plugged into the outlet, but it freezes after 1 minute of use and repeats the cycle of never booting up if I unplug it.

Is their anything I can do with it? Factory reset or anything? I really don't want to go through the hassle of returning it just yet and thought i'd ask here to see if their is anything I can do. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]