android
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM

Default Problem Saving Bookmarks on Smartphone

I'm using a Galaxy Ace 2. I've saved several bookmarks but while trying to save a new one earlier, the whole thing crashed and erased all my bookmarks. Now I find I can't bookmark the sites I used to have, as it tells me the URLs are already bookmarked. Is there any way I can sort this out? Obviously I can't change the URL. As usual, I'm stumped. I assume resetting to factory settings will resolve the issue, but I'd rather not do that if there's any other way.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-17-2012, 11:59 AM

You could try using another third party browser such as Opera mobile, Firefox, Dolphin browser or chrome.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Ultra Senior Member

If you have an Android smartphone, which the Galaxy Ace 2 is, you just need to sign into your acct in the browser to have all your bookmarks resync back to your browser. I do that every time I get an Android device,...

Old 12-20-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
If you have an Android smartphone, which the Galaxy Ace 2 is, you just need to sign into your acct in the browser to have all your bookmarks resync back to your browser. I do that every time I get an Android device,...
Thanks for your reply. I've never had to sign in to my account before, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. When I open a page, I get the google page. I've signed in to that, but can't see how to sync. Is this what I should be doing? If so, what do I need to do next, and if not, what should I be doing? Thanks for your help, and your patience