android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Marketplace > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:14 PM

Default FS - UK: Panasonic HJE 900 & working driver

I have been a long term lurker and fan of abi. I bought my first serious audiophile earphones based on the recommendations of fan following here.

I have used my panas for well over an year and love these to bits. A foam mod has been done carefully to keep the sibilance down (which I don't hear any more) and to keep the drivers clean. The cable died after a year's use and I recently bought a pair of ebay (with one ear phone working and to replace the cable). I have not used the additional working driver, but I did notice driver flex in the additional pair.

I have bought JVC fx 1000 and prefer its relaxed sound signature over panas, which are in drawers for a couple of months now. I guess it is time now for me to move on and for these babies to find another home.

So I have one fully working set and an additional earbud (driver) as spare for sale. Will include if I am able to find the leatherette pouch. Asking for GBP 97 paypal for all put together + shipping cost on actuals to UK. I would prefer to send it through tracked mail / collection in person if feasible.

Please email me for pictures, not sure how to post the pictures here.

Cheers.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Closed Thread