android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeZ5 View Post
Thank you MrVivona. Unfortunately, CoPilot Live does not appear to come in a Canada and USA format.
The CoPilot Live Premium USA app has the option to add Canada maps as an in-app purchase for $4.97. Both the US and Canada maps are lifetime. To find the option in CoPilot Live Premium, go to "MyCopilot" then "Features & Upgrades".

I guess I am more of a GPS user than you. I use one on every trip, even if I know the route because I have a handy source of POIs to check for stops, like food or fuel, and if I come upon an accident or excessive traffic, the GPS can quickly route a detour for me.

When planning a long trip, I use Garmin BaseCamp to plan the daily routes, then download them to my Garmin GPSMAP 60Csx. I have found that if I output the same routes as GPX files, I can convert them to TRP files in RouteConverter and use those TRP files in CoPilot. The CoPilot app provides spoken guidance, whereas the Garmin GPSMAP 60Csx just beeps to indicate turns, so having the CoPilot on my SGP will be nice.