android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2013, 03:08 PM

Hi, there! ... Some days ago I've lost my YP-U5 (DAMN ITTT!!!) which I used for years and years, thinking I've choosen nothing special. So I started going on stores, looking for the same kind of player by Samsung. The best I found was the YP-U7 but I discovered (with lot of disappointment) that there's no radio, no voice rec and mostly no way to remove those ugly popcons dancing on the screen! ... So I realized my old U5 was the best one and now I can't find anything that could match it. I tried the YP-Z3, but it's a poor and buggy player (lot of dust under the screen and lot of auto-turn offs during play). I even tried a Sony (the NWZ-B173) but I immediately brought it back because of a poor sound quality under equalizer.
Finally I have to admit that in stick player zone, the YP-U7 seems the best I can get (for price and sound), but I can't stand to those ridiculous icons I used to replace with a custom one on the U5. Really I cannot understand why those stupid Koreans made this. I don't care about the radio (that seems it could be enabled) or the voice rec. So I'd like to ask you this: is there anyone who tried to contact Samsung to ask them for a new firmware to bring the custom icon back, or at least a trick to put it inside the player? Things around suggest this player is not so appreciated as the U6 (no video on yt, very few reviews, etc.). How much time do Samsung need to understand they made a sh*tty thing? ... I'm furious.

Tags
samsung, u7, yp-u7