android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee View Post
My sgp 4.0 has been retired to just music and gps and a little facebook while on the go while my main device now is a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0. The SGP 4 is still in great shape I bought another 16 gb card to store the music. I got the tab because it is easier to type notes on for school and watching long videos on the 4.0 gave me a headache on occasion. If I plan to replace one of these it will probably be around a time when I can afford a decent smart phone so I will likely do that.

I also wouldn't mind a 8 inch tablet I don't really care too much about an extra inch but still a 10 inch tablet in my opinion is too big to justify carrying around instead of my laptop
The Tab 2 7" seams to be the most common thing people replacing there 4.0's go with, I know thats what I did when the sd card slot on my 4.0 went out, I still use it to test new ROM for the devs but it just sits there most of the time, what I really like about the tab 2 is that using for music like I did my 4.0 I get triple the best battery life the 4.0 EVER got, I'm talking going like a MONTH between charges.

Tags
discontinued, galaxy player, replacement