android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze+

Old 07-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Default Rockbox question-Is there a setting that I can select to keep the dynamic playlist?

OK, here's my issue with Rockbox that I would like to know if there is a solution to: I select an album to play from the database, it goes into the dynamic playlist, it plays until it finishes, then the dynamic playlist is automatically deleted. I select "Resume" and it says "Nothing to Resume". When I am driving and cannot change albums, I like to be able to hit "play" and re-play the album to keep music playing in my car until I can stop at a light or pull over somewhere to change to a different album. Is there a setting that I can select to keep the dynamic playlist? I don't like using the "Repeat All" function because my wife uses my car and I have had her run down my Fuze+ because she thinks she's turning it off and instead turns it on and starts it playing and when it is on Repeat All, it keeps playing until the battery is dead.

The OF allowed this, wondering how to implement this in Rockbox, what setting am I missing?

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Administrator

===Thread title changed. Please use descriptive thread titles in the future. "Rockbox question" doesn't tell anyone what you need and isn't searchable for some having the same question in the future.===

I don't think you can play a dynamic playlist again once it's finished. No setting for what you want to do I've ever come across. When a dynamic playlist plays the last file it contains, it's goes away AFAIK.

You could use the context menu to save the dynamic playlist if you want it to continue and not have the repeat setting active. That's the only way I know to have that playlist continue I know. Someone else may know a setting I don't.