android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2013, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExsolviteMeFurorHoc View Post
Could it be firmware related? Is anyone else having this issue?
The Reason

what happens to your x7 it is not bad for what makes the mistake you made you should not have to connect it to windows 8 or other operating systems 64-bit that you deconfigure.

Explanation

those sounds that makes the disc is because you are trying to find files that are defragmented because of windows 8 that would not occur if only inserting a jack windows 7 or Windows XP, you probably think you've formatted your X7 NO but there are still traces

The Solution:

to perform this operation you must use a computer to windows 7 or XP system, but on that is 32 bits, which haras below will download the "RoadKill" low version windows program according to that you're connected to the program is not heavy simple haras what will remove all traces left that finds the windows 8 and also the data remain relatively the HDD from Zero. completed the process you will give double click the disk HDD and will ask that you format READY! haora can store your music back to relax.

Rules:

NEVER but never connect to MAC, Windows 8 64-bit or Linux, unconfigure, I tell you this because I also have a X7 120 Gbs and since I follow this rule'm cool: 3, and I'm going for the 80 Gbs of music

Harry Wave (Peru)