android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2014, 06:09 PM

Thanks to all who offered input and suggestions.

I tried synching to the SGP SD card using WMP on my Vista notebook (after making sure that the settings were as suggested) but it was pretty much the same in all apps I had on the Xoom and the SGP.

I thought that maybe it was the notebook / Vista combo so I tried it on an older XP desktop (after downloading the latest version of WMP that it would run) and it carried one tag (album I think) but not all.

I had been converting to WAV (Lossless) files and in desperation decided to try something else. I tried ripping another CD using Windows Media Audio Lossless and the synched files & all metadata tags were recognized by PowerAmp.

I then tried these same settings on the Vista notebook and the SGP / PowerAmp combo recognized all the metadata tags.

I went ahead and bought the PowerAmp unlocker and uninstalled the other apps.

I ordered a 32gb Sandisk Ultra and a case for the SGP and I am looking forward to getting it set up a little more and using it.

One odd thing I had happen today is that it lost its connection the the ComPilot a couple of times. I don't know if this is an issue with the SGP or the ComPilot at this point.

Thanks again for the tips.

FJ