android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Insignia > Insignia NS-DV

Old 03-09-2007, 02:09 PM

Default HELP!!! Need the default folders that come with the Insignia NS-DV4G?

Can anyone tell me the files and FOLDERS that initially come with the NS-DV4G? I bought mine on eBAy and it only has 3 Folders on it. I know it should have more because I returned the one I bought from Bestbuy, and it had like 6-7 folders in it. Any help is appreciated. ANd thanks for this site, it has been very useful.

Jesse

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Insignia Moderator

When it's freshly formatted, it will only have 3 folders; "AUDIBLE", "CONFIG", and "RECORD". But after you sync it with Windows Media Player, "Albums", "Music", and "Playlists" will show up.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:34 PM

OK, those three folders are the ones that are currently on my player. And yes it synced perfectly with WMP and the folders were created atomatically. This thing is awesome. I just figured out WMP created a "Pictures" folder also, which uploaded my "My Pictures" folders and contains all the the album art in it also. Wow, this thing is the best deal ever for a 4GB MP3 player. Way better than my overpriced iPod Nano, which by the way I just sold on eBay. Thanks alot, Tobey!!! Also do you have any idea when that new, "ultimate" firmware update is suppose to come out? From reading the forum, I heard it was February but it's already March now. Just wondering. Doesn't really matter though, my MP3 player is already good as is.

Jesse

Last edited by Jusiyjuice; 03-10-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Mispelled "forum"

Old 03-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Insignia Moderator

It was supposed to be early March. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen either. Oh well, it will be out when it's out.