android
Old 03-18-2007, 10:51 PM

Default AC Adapter?

Hello. New user to these forums. Anyway, I'm a proud new owner of a Zen V+ (4GB). I'm going to be going out of town for a week, and I'm probably going to have to charge up for the plane flight back (15 hours of battery FTW). Question is, where should I get one from? There are some selling for $4 shipped on eBay, and then there are others that are selling for ~$15. Apparently, the $15 ones have a chip to prevent overcharging. Which is good, as that's how my iRiver H10 died when I plugged my cell phone charger in it by mistake.

I went to RadioShack to see if they could build me one, and they said they couldn't. While I was still in there, they turned around and said that they could order a sort of universal charger, but that was $35. Nuts. Best Buy and Circuit City only care about the iPood, so no luck there. Creative thinks I've grown the world's first money tree and want to spend $30 on a car charger. HAH!

Suggestions?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-19-2007, 03:33 AM

I'm not sure the legitimacy of this, but http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?p...at=2207&page=1
10 bucks sounds pretty good to me.

Mp3 Player: White/Orange Zen V 1GB (Small is cute, right?)