android
Old 03-28-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Clix2

Does anyone know when the Clix2 would be coming out? I've read that it would be out in March, so has anyone seen it in stores yet?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 PM

It's not out yet, and the first place you'll probably see it is at: http://www.theiriverstore.com/

Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 PM

<sigh> Yes... THAT'S where you'll find it first. HOWEVER that site isn't finished yet and the address isn't even supposed to have been released to the public yet by request of those putting it together. Why doesn't anybody ever listen?

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers

Old 03-29-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
<sigh> Yes... THAT'S where you'll find it first. HOWEVER that site isn't finished yet and the address isn't even supposed to have been released to the public yet by request of those putting it together. Why doesn't anybody ever listen?
Dont they have a link to it though from the misticriver site and they're taking orders (for older products not the clix2) arent they.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb240 View Post
Dont they have a link to it though from the misticriver site and they're taking orders (for older products not the clix2) arent they.
Huh... that they do. I didn't think it was up there yet as Jeff still has it hidden away in the paid subscribers area. Some of the buttons are still broken on that site though, so that's why I figured it was still unfinished and not released. Oh well, thanks for the correction.

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers