android
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 PM

Default iAudio & Rhapsody

I recently ordered a iaudio10 and need to rebuild my music library. I did some googleing and found out that there is a way to listen to Rhapsody in offline mode on Cowon.

How is this done after I sign-up for Rhapsody? Do I have to sign-up for a certain account?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Welcome to ABi

Rhapsody's offline mode is set up using their library software. Once you have it installed you need to find the settings in the software that allow you to download the files to your player. IIRC that should be in your preferences. I haven't had Rhapsody installed in quite a while so I don't remember the exact steps. I do remember it was among of the simplest softwares I've ever used so I doubt it will be difficult to setup.

AFAIK the different accounts have the same access, just the number of devices that can sync changes on the higher priced account. I'd read the Rhapsody subscription terms for more accurate information.

I wouldn't primarily think of Rhapsody as a way to rebuild my library. You can purchase songs from them but the streaming content and any files you've downloaded that aren't purchased will stop working when your subscription runs out.

Not being a fan of DRM music I don't have any more info than that. I have seen a couple of members that say they use Rhapsody. You may want to check in at times to see if they can add more.