android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2007, 01:11 AM

Default just bought one - questions

I just bought the NS-DV4G today on eBay, in "new condition" from a big seller. It was only $57 plus $9 shipping.. DEAL!!! I am selling my Sansa e260 and replacing it with this one..

Has anyone here had experience with both players? Other than the fact that the Sansa E260 has tons of accessories for it and possibly a nicer scroll wheel, I think I like the Insignia better.

I've had the E260 and was not overly impressed with the firmware, the support, or the sound quality, which is why I am going with the Insignia.

Reasons I'm getting the Insignia: The layout makes more sense (horizontal orientation for the widescreen), larger screen, cooler looking and larger LCD and menus, in my opinion.. I know people have complained about the sound quality of the Sansa's, so I figured the Insignia's can't be noticeably worse. I also like that I can use my MicroSD card with this one (and hopefully this one doesn't have dreadfully long startup times, like the e260 does, with the MicroSD inserted). I also think the fact that this is a "Best Buy brand", I might have luck just dropping it off at a Best Buy for service (hopefully!)

I will let you know what I think of this one, compared to the Sansa e2xx series once I've had it for a few days.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]