android
Old 03-18-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Zen V Plus new firmware problem

I have had my Zen V Plus since September and have had occasional problems mainly freezing and locking up. So, recently I updated the firmware and it has created a whole new set of problems.

The buttons were all reassigned. The play button turns on the lock, up direction turns down the volume, left and right are normal, down direction does NOTHING, click the stick to go to the previous song, up volume does play/pause, and volume down does volume up.

I have redone the firmware twice to no avail and once in recovery mode I cannot go down in the menu to reboot firmware.

I contacted Creative Labs customer support and received no response. So, now I am posting here for your help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-19-2007, 03:29 AM

Wow. That sucks. I updated my firmware once. I then found out that the "Update" was actually 6 months older than the firmware it came with. Obviously I redid it. Creative sucks sometimes...

Mp3 Player: White/Orange Zen V 1GB (Small is cute, right?)