android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen V

Old 03-24-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Going insane from these connection problems on the zen V plus!!!!>_<

hey everyone, i'm new to this site and i recently bought a 4g Zen V plus from best buy.I followed the instructions with installing software before connecting, charging for 6 hours. ect... and i go to connect the mp3 player and i get this message

Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

every once in a while i'll get lucky and it will connect to my computer but aside form that it won't install the MTP device or something from my Zen... i've been reading around trying to find answers but i've gotten nothing. i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out. i'm running windows xp home edition F.Y.I

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-25-2007, 02:14 AM

well, nvm the problem was fixed, i just re-installed windows and it works like a breeze so far. if anything comes up, i'll update. anyways.. that's it for now

Old 04-01-2007, 10:13 AM

Glad that worked out for you. Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. Have fun with your Tune-age! ;-)

Mp3 Player: White/Orange Zen V 1GB (Small is cute, right?)