android
Old 05-20-2009, 06:27 PM

Default it's been 2 years...

i've been away and haven't used my ZVM in 2 years. i come back and plug it in the wall to charge it an play it. i listen to a few songs. turn it off and assume it's getting charged. come back and nothing. basically my question is: why won't it charge but it will play when it's plugged in the outlet in the wall?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-20-2009, 06:46 PM

When I first got mine, I had a similar problem, it wouldn't charge. Try this: while it's plugged in to the computer and on, press the reset button to "reboot" it, and see if it will start charging.

If not, then the battery is probably gone.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:01 PM

i put it in the computer and nothing. and plus i coudln't press the reset button anyway because the adapter thing is blocking it...

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited by birdec; 05-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:30 AM

Dude, use your mains charger and leave it on overnight !! peace

Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM

It's very possible that the battery is shot since the player hasn't been used in a long time. Rechargeable batteries need to be used occasionally, if not, they can lose the charge and will not be able to be recharged at all.

If that's the case, then you may need to look into getting a replacement battery.

JL3001