android
Old 05-15-2007, 08:59 AM

Default movie converter software at iriver america

i was on the iriver-america site and found in the customer support area under clix2 a new movie converter software made you clix2. its not iriverter and its very easy...converts video and then loads to the unit...it seems slower that iriverter but it is a one step program...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-15-2007, 10:56 AM

You'll find that the converter in iriver plus 3 works beautifully. Here's how to make it work:

http://www.clixhere.net/clix-faqs-gu...onversion.html

Old 05-15-2007, 12:44 PM

my software doesnt have a video option and is the most up to date..on the clix site it said something about only working in ums mode not mtp...the software the customer service site works for mtp mode.

are you really a meizu guy???i have a m-6 and a cowon d2 and am having problems with the clix2 reading my wma library properly..so for now the best unit is the d2 .

Old 05-15-2007, 03:54 PM

I'm really an iriver guy but...

Yes, plus 3 only works in UMS mode. For MTP mode I would use WMP 11 and let WMP 11 transfer your WMA files.

check out clixhere.net for more help. We have a great, dedicated clix community and even have our own MS member to help with WMA and MTP issues.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:05 PM

i'll stick with the movie converter from iriver...it transfers to the device and works with mtp mode...as for wmp 11 i would never let them sync anything except my music and i wouldn't due that if i could figure out how to add album art without windows. also the jet audio software for the cowon d2 works perfect as well since they have the same output specs. and if you have the d2 profile from this site it works great with iriverter and the clix2.