android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Location: a hole in the ground (sometimes it feels like that at least)
Default help a possible zen v buyer

I really want to get a Zen V Plus but I have no idea what I'm doing while researching it. Well, I'm new to the whole mp3 player scene (obviously) and have a few questions...

1) most importantly, does a Zen V Plus work on a Mac? I'm really having trouble understanding what people are talking about when discussing it. Guess I'm a newbie . Anyway, what is this program with many random letters that people are talking about and how does it help me work with a Mac? I'm in an all-mac household and I don't want an ipod. Help?

2) On the reviews on another site it said that the Zen V can record music directly from a CD. What does this mean?

3) All my current music is in mp3 format from CDs, so I apparently shouldn't have a problem uploading songs to the player. However, if I were to use iTunes to get a specific song and then dragged it to my desktop where it becomes an mp3 file, would I be able to put it on my Zen V?

4) The site talks about a thing called Zencast... Does that mean that podcasts don't work on Zen Vs? *gasp*(addicted to my mugglecast)

Thankyou!

Last edited by tsophia; 06-03-2007 at 05:24 PM. Reason: another question

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]