android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > iRiver > iriver H Series

Old 07-09-2007, 07:51 PM

Question iRiver IHP-120 or any of the IHP 100's good? old? bad? still good? or what?

are this model good? im thinking for line ine recording and all the other stuff

but idk if its like really old or what, so if someone could maybe give me the lowdown on this that would be great!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-31-2007, 08:55 PM

For line-in recording you can't really beat the h100 line. It's old, I believe it came out during the reign of the 2nd gen ipods, close to the 3rd. I had one for a few years and it was great. It even has rockbox support, which is an alternative firmware you can flash to so you can have customizable UI, more supported formats, and all sorts of stuff.

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers

Old 08-20-2007, 11:07 AM
TheBlackMulcet

I had an IRiver H140, which was fantastic. The sound quality was superb. Unfortunately I went running with it once to often and the hard drive gave up. The one I had was capable of taking optical line in as well as analogue, recording was superb.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 AM

It's a fantastic player, especially with Rockbox installed, and due to the digital output. They can be modded for larger hard disks and battery replacement, so the H1x0 series still has a future.