android
Old 07-17-2007, 12:13 AM
ABI Founder

Default Developing Flash Themes and Games

I have not yet looked into this yet, but it looks like you can download device profiles for developing apps, games, and themes for the U10/clix/U20/clix2 off of adobe's site.

Update: i found a site that has a tutorial on creating flash themes. Its written in Korean but the photos look like enough to figure it out. Let us know if you have any success with this... Here is the tutorial.

Last edited by EnzoTen; 08-04-2007 at 12:03 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-31-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Thank you for the hint

There was an “unofficial” Clix (1st generation) template by Alex Holzreiter which could be found somewhere at www.flash4mobile.de and worked really fine (Flash 8 development environment), but seems to have disappeared by now.

The Adobe support for the Clix development is rather boring, there are almost no changes since the announced u10 SDK (which—in my opinion—will never come).

But we do not really need it, since we can be using the new Adobe Device Central. Just choose a device supporting Flash Lite 2.x and the screen resolution of 320 x 240 px.

You already get a very good impression, but of course, one should check everything on the device itself before publishing anything.