Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Default Transfer musics

Ok, I know this will sound really dumb, but I've just bought my Creative Zen V, and I'm having a little problem transfering songs to it. Maybe it is very simples but I'm just not getting it x)

I used Zen V Serias Media Explorer to transfer music into my mp3, using the tool "add media". All went well, I was abble to transfer the songs, but I didnt find a place to edit the music's names and after doing it, I couldnt find a playlist with the music I had just transfered, in the program. So, I tryed Creative MediaSource 5 organizer. There, I created a playlist and was able do edit the song's names and artists, and had covers to it. But now, I can transfer it. I dont know how to do it. I found some tools that should do it (Transfer Music, Sync Music, Transfer Playlist) but when I click them, this message appears: "No Creative Mp3 is selected. Please, connect your mp3 player and try again". But I know my Mp3 is connected because when it isn't, Zen V Series Media Explorer doesnt even work...

I hope you understand my point, in spite of my English being really bad x) If you could help, I would really apreciate it ^_^

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]