android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen

Old 09-19-2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
I dunno which format you might like - but since you got only 5GB of audio and no videos, the Zen might not be the best player for your needs....
I also for somwe reason like to have my player less then half full, just in case somehow I stumble upon a TON of stuff I ned to get...

...no...I really dont understand why either...

And flash memory btw xD

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-19-2007, 01:10 PM

All musichound seems to want is a Zen Vision: M with a new GUI and 16.7million color screen. I'm unsure why this is such a problem.

I myself waited out the Zen Vision hoping for a product refresh.

I prefer the durability of flash memory to HDD and I don't need much space, but my girlfriend on the other hand, prefers to have her entire library of music on her at all times. (She purchased the iPod Classic 80GB)

Of course, my new Zen comes in the mail tomorrow, and that's much better than the 2GB Nano I've been working with for awhile. I have about 9GB of music, but I don't want it all on my player at once: I prefer to cycle songs on and off as I get bored of them. Different strokes for different folks.

Old 09-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Yes, yes flash will, once it is a t a low price, completly kick hdd's ass. With flash there's faster start up time, more durability from falls, etc., longer battery life(when using the exact same battery), smaller size and weight(by a lot) and the ability to easily increase the memory with memory cards and combine it with the internal library.
conclusion-hard drive's only advantage is price and memory available ATM. Flash will rule!!!
nuff said