android
Old 09-01-2007, 05:01 PM

Default What did I do wrong?

I recently bought a zen v +, i did everything the little book told me to and it doest work. Why is this happening to me is it normal..... I am going back to the store and buying a 4gb one instead of the 2gb one i have right now but that shouldn't matter should it. i have a brand new computer for a sale like 2 months ago at future shop. I have never really used a mp3 played before as i like mini disc players, but this one looked nice and it was for the right price. When i connect the zen to the computer nothing happens i click on the sync manager and nothing happens, on the player itself it says docked and is charging the battery but i cant transfer files to the player or even see that it is connected. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-13-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popescope18 View Post
I recently bought a zen v +, i did everything the little book told me to and it doest work. Why is this happening to me is it normal..... I am going back to the store and buying a 4gb one instead of the 2gb one i have right now but that shouldn't matter should it. i have a brand new computer for a sale like 2 months ago at future shop. I have never really used a mp3 played before as i like mini disc players, but this one looked nice and it was for the right price. When i connect the zen to the computer nothing happens i click on the sync manager and nothing happens, on the player itself it says docked and is charging the battery but i cant transfer files to the player or even see that it is connected. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks
You didn't say what OS was on your computer, but if it's Vista try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928631/en-us

Old 09-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Please continue in this thread.

-Kat

Closed Thread