android
Old 09-16-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Iriver H10 problems

I just pulled this old player out again. But now i seem to have problems installing the software for it. It says its not compatable with my version of windows xp pro. I have it updated. And windows won't even let me rollback to windows media player 10. I get the same message about not being compatable.

I have been using the zune now. But dragging and dropping with the iriver only lets my do a few cd's the rest says i need new certs. but i can't install the software to get the latest updates. I have 2.51 now and i think its up to 3 or something. Any ideas as to what i need to do or i'm i just out of luck with this oldy?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-13-2008, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtyrance View Post
I just pulled this old player out again. But now i seem to have problems installing the software for it. It says its not compatable with my version of windows xp pro. I have it updated. And windows won't even let me rollback to windows media player 10. I get the same message about not being compatable.

I have been using the zune now. But dragging and dropping with the iriver only lets my do a few cd's the rest says i need new certs. but i can't install the software to get the latest updates. I have 2.51 now and i think its up to 3 or something. Any ideas as to what i need to do or i'm i just out of luck with this oldy?

You need to use widows media 10 for the H10 to sync as far as I know.
Try to uninstall windows media and it should then ask you if you want to roll back.