android
Old 09-20-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Picked up the 8GB Today

I'll let you all know if there are any differences. I venture to guess it's the same unit, just with a different memory module.

Anyway, check the Best Buy website. I was shocked to see the 8GB was no longer on backorder. I searched the inventory for my local store, and sure enough... available for in-store pickup. I didn't bother adding it to the cart. I just went to the store. The guy told me they didn't have them and that the website is wrong sometimes. He was nice enough to "check anyway." Lucky for me... there were a few 8GB Pilots hidden underneath the mp3 player display (which is actually pretty pathetic near me. Zune, T9 (or whatever Samsung model there is), old Sport, and the rest are just danging alarm sensors).

I'll be driving up to Lake Champlain tomorrow afternoon (4:45 each way) and I'll be back on Sunday. Should be a nice little audition for the Pilot. I'm scrambling to rip some choice tv shows/movies and decide which 8GB of music I want to bring with me. I will certainly have plenty of the Ricky Gervais Show. I can't get enough.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]