android
Old 10-01-2007, 09:26 AM

Default 16gb Ship Date 10/11 - 10/15

I called Creative three weeks ago asking if they had a ship date for the 16gb. The rep I spoke with did not, but said he could put me on the wait list for one. I said okay and assumed I would never hear from him again.

Amazingly, he called back Friday and said Creative is now authorizing pre-orders to ship to those first in line who called Creative and were added to their waitlist. While Creative has not told them an exact ship date, they are being told they will ship between 10/11/07 and 10/15/07.

Perfecto. I got an authorized return for my 8gb and have to have it postmarked no later than 10/14. Should coincide right when the 16gb is on its way to me.

I have to say I'm very impressed with Creative's customer service.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-01-2007, 12:25 PM

I have been given the same delivery date for a pr-order on Amazon
Current Collection: Sony: NWZ-A866, NWZ-A845, NWZ-X1060 Creative: ZEN(32GB), Zen Vision, Zen Micro, Zen NX, Muvo2 Sandisk: Sansa e280, Clip, Clip+, Fuze+ Rio: Carbon iRiver: T60 iPod: Nano, Shuffle Shure: SE530, SE420 SE210 & E3C.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
I called Creative three weeks ago asking if they had a ship date for the 16gb. The rep I spoke with did not, but said he could put me on the wait list for one. I said okay and assumed I would never hear from him again.

Amazingly, he called back Friday and said Creative is now authorizing pre-orders to ship to those first in line who called Creative and were added to their waitlist. While Creative has not told them an exact ship date, they are being told they will ship between 10/11/07 and 10/15/07.

Perfecto. I got an authorized return for my 8gb and have to have it postmarked no later than 10/14. Should coincide right when the 16gb is on its way to me.

I have to say I'm very impressed with Creative's customer service.
You are not alone. Whenever I have emailed Creative they email me back with a nice email within 24 hours. They however told me possibly mid October or later October... but I hope the date you were given is correct.

I hope October 11th is true...

Old 10-01-2007, 12:53 PM

Giancarlo, I hope so too. I wasn't able to return the reps call until this morning, so that ship date was told to me about 3 hours ago.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:04 PM

awesome... i cant wait for mine to show up in the mail...
chinapod shuffle 512mb