android
Old 11-02-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Zen V+ won't connect to computer.

In the manual it says to make sure you install software before connecting device and i followed this advice with my Zen Vision:M, but with the computer in my room i completely forgot about it and now it won't connect. I know there nothing wrong with the player because it works fine on the other computer where i done software first. I have tried uninstallling and reinstalling software. System restore to week previous of error but these didn't work. I also tried just leaving it for ages but i knew that wouldn't work. Anyway, does anybody know what to do.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Actually, some suggestions from this thread should work with the Zen V / V+ as well. Have you tried re-installing WMP11?

Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almoxil View Post
Actually, some suggestions from this thread should work with the Zen V / V+ as well. Have you tried re-installing WMP11?
WMP 11 won't install. neither will 10. I have 9 which for some reason refuses to be uninstalled, to be replaced with a newer one or even work. This isn't the reason though as my Vision:M works fine.

Nope, didn't work, i tried the thing suggested and it didn't find any drivers. What happens is slightly different to his. Mine does connect and it says found 'Creative V Plus' but then it asks me about installing a driver but then doesn't find any. After that a bubble comes up saying 'there has been a problem and the device may not work'. I have now installed all the stuff on the CD so i would have thought it should work.

Anyone know what i can do.