android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Getting adjusted+recommendations for ZVM

I just got a ZVM (yay!) so that means that I get to ditch my iPod Mini (uber yay!). All of my music is under an iTunes folder though, so I don't really know what to do. I want to eventually get iTunes off my computer.

I downloaded all the stuff on the installation CD, but I don't really understand all of it, so I just got WMP11 too, but all of my songs are messed up. Well not all, but some. The album art thing is fixable (for some. I combined some albums on WMP, and now the art is set for all those songs, but its not visible when you go into the album view on Windows). Is there another program you'd recommend over WMP11? I've heard a couple things, and Mozilla has a program call Songbird. Anyone heard of it?

Also, a lot of my titles/composers/album names are messed up or non-existant. I'm trying to fix this, but its not working so well. For example, I have a song from Gladiator and on from Lord of the Rings, and I can't get the Gladiator song out of the LOTR album folder thing! There has to be an easier way to organize my music! (Though I guess it doesn't help that some of my music is Limewired)

I also wanted to ask about id tags or something. I've been searching around, and I really don't get all this coding or whatever. I want to get the best audio quality out of my songs and zvm, so is there anything I need to do here?

ALSO I have a question about cases. So now I'm looking for a case (I have a black 60gb). I've already ordered an IS, so that's done. I want a silicon more so than leather; I feel that it'd protect better (I'm quite clumsy, and I've dropped my iPod mini several times, albeit I've had it for about three years).

Anyway, these are the two I'm narrowing it down to:

or

either in black or white (but idk about white. It seems as though it'd lighten my black player and make it kinda ugly. I can live with not seeing the keys, or I can just cut a little hole). So which one, or is there a different silicon case you'd recommend?

Oh, one more thing. My ZVM has some scratches on it already. I don't think they're that deep (I've only unwrapped it once or twice. I'm going to save it till Christmas), but think I should order some applesauce to put on before I apply the IS?

<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->Thanks a bunch.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]