android
Old 12-12-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Recording Formats?

ok, so.. i called Insignia Tech direct.. and they were firm that the Pilot ONLY records Line-In, Voice, and Radio in WAV format. I have a new friend from the forum who tried and his records in WAV OR WMA Would folks like to check their units (Pilots, haha) and wieght in what options for recording they get in LINE-IN, VOICE, and RADIO ? Any help would be appreciated. Jim

Last edited by jimgb; 12-13-2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: title error

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2007, 04:48 PM

Insignia Tech direct is wrong. If you want authority on this, you need only listen to digitaldel here on this forum, and he has stated that it records WMA also. If that is not enough for you, you should download the product manual http://www.insignia-products.com/ski...S-8V24_web.pdf
and refer to page 26. I can also add my two cents in and say that I have actually made WMA recordings of line-in and FM with my Pilot.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:56 PM

hi, thank you. yes, i trust DigitalDel.... this thread was started before he set things straight. now the problem is i cant get it bought because Best Buy has completely shut out Canadian purchases -- even Canadian credit cards, Canadian best buy gift certificates, Canadian shipping. you get the point thanks though