android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Broken within a Day?

Oh No! My mum has a bought a vision:M on advise from me because i have one, she actually got it a while ago but it was only opened today. It all worked fine but i live in England so it has European firmware, i went through the same process as with mine, boot to recovery mode, reload firmware. I realized i didn't have the firmware already on my computer, stupid i know, i figured it would be ok though if i just left it connected and started the updater as soon as it downloaded, it finished within 5 mins so i thought it would be ok. I started it and it told me the device wasn't connected, i unplugged it tried updater again and the same thing happened, i thought something might have gone wrong because i had booted my computer from "hibernate" So i restarted my computer and the same thing happened. Luckily i have a spare hard drive from my own vision:M of which i have upgraded the HD and with this old one it worked again. However i would still like to get the original working again though.

Was that all understandable?

edit:I also know it's not a bad updater because with the hard drive from mine it finds the MP3 and updates it fine.

edit2:I'm also sure the hard drive as "reload firmware" and "format all" work fine.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]