android
Old 01-04-2008, 07:57 PM

Default Playlist songs changed then disappeared. . .

I used the Creative Mediasource organizer to create a playlist and add almost 50 songs to my 30gb ZVM. I later wanted to add a few more songs. The Mediasource organizer showed the songs in my new playlist but when I actually tried to find the songs listed on the playlist (looking at the ZVM itself) there were only about 7 or 8 songs listed total, none of them were the new ones. I played the playlist and it played just like it did before, but the new songs were not on there.

Today I repeated the process but I only added 1 song to the playlist. This action erased ALL the songs from my playlist and I now only have the 1 new song.

I am using Windows Vista on my HP laptop (since I couldn't get the laptop with XP on it!). The firmware of my ZVM is 1.40.02. I am probably going to try Media Monkey (?) because I don't particularly feel like trying to figure out WMP11 but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-06-2008, 09:34 AM

Upgrade your firmware, might help, couldn't hurt and then do the process again from start to end and see if when you decide to add extra songs later the playlist does the same thing. I don't think you'll be able to get that playlist back but hopefully the problem will be fixed for the future.