android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Default 2nd RE-release View? (16GB)

Hey, Does anyone know where to get a hold of a the RE-RE-Released Sansa View 16GB??

I bought one about a week ago and then later found out that there are rereleases for them. The 1st released version had the gaps, v2 (release #2) is the BRICKED one that comes with 2 user guides (1 on paper, 1 on mini CD in PDF format) The NEWEST version is said to have extra menus/icons and little tweaks here and there. Below are the menus missing that is featured in the PDF user guide in text Bold text=MISSING

Background Settings menu with Animation, wallpaper and color as its submenus. Connection Menu and System Sounds menu are also mentioned in the guide

Correct me if I am wrong but I DO NOT SEE THESE Menus ON MY VIEW 16GB (Firmware 1.01.06A)

I exchanged my view for another but it was from the old batch of Views. I've seen another post somewhere that mentioned missing menus/icons but i dont remember where....sorry for the long post

Read page 29 of 35 in the PDF guide if you have it. Can't upload b/c it exceeds size limit

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]