android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2008, 06:42 PM

Default T10 Newbie - Lockup problem:

Hey all,

First, my compliments on this board - I just bought a Best Buy version of the T10 - had some gift cards from a birthday, so decided to get my first MP3 player - wanted a flash mem. type (jogging), didn't want an Ipod, or Zune, and liked the Samsung T10 over the comparable Sansas there. Tried to update the firmware, but found the best buy/rhapsody issue thanks to you guys - fixed.

Here's my problem. I was using the fully charged player all day Monday, very pleased with it. Got to the gym, popped it into the armband carrier, turned it on, got the personalized startup screen, then shut off. Re-updating the firmware didn't help, nor did the reset button, although I did have a USB connection to the computer, and could access the files on the T10. Just wouldn't play. So just today, anticipating a trip back to Best Buy for an exchange, I hooked it up to the computer, deleted all of my media. Tried turning it on after - turned on! I didn't delete the videos/music that came with it and re-syncing the thing now. Recommend still taking it back in to BB for an exchange?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]