android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2008, 07:30 PM

Default Bad batches of Zens?

Hi everyone! =) I've been researching various media players trying to find one I want to buy after my Sansa e200 (which I now know buying wasn't the best idea...) broke, and Sandisk never sent me my promised return label to ship it back and get a new one.

Anyway, I've been comparing features and options etc. etc. and the Creative Zen 4GB sounds just perfect for me, but as I've been reading reviews it seems a fair number of people have reported instances where right out of the box the Zen didn't work! And even after exchanging it for a new one, THAT one broke quickly also.

I've seen a couple people say this is probably because a bad batch of Zen's are circulating in the market which sounds reasonable because all the reports I've seen seem to be between mid-December to the end of January.

Finally (my actual question haha) about how long do you think it takes for the bad batch to get out of circulation, and do you think it's safe to make a try at buying one now? After my last experience I'm overly paranoid about this ^^;!

Thanks to anyone who answers!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]