android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2008, 05:11 PM

Default Drag-n-Drop or Windows Media Player?

I just received my new Walkman S618. I've owned multiple iRiver and iAudio products specifically because of the drag and drop capability. However, considering the capabilities of the Sony Walkman... I was wondering (since I'm starting from scratch)... is there a preferred or "best use" method?

I've read the discussions about people using drag n drop and not getting album cover art, as well as those who use drag n drop and embed the art in the file's ID3 tag so the album art "can be" displayed so I know thats not an issue.

I'm not against using Media Player to organize my music if but wanted to know if there was any advantage (more features) using one over the other. Also, if I end up using Media Player, can I still drag-n-drop without an adverse effects? In my other players I always put each album in its own folder as a way to manage my playlists (so to speak). Actually I don't particularly care about playlists (gasp) because I prefer to listen to entire albums. I listen to one... the move on to the next.

Last edited by Elton Noway; 11-24-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]