android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2008, 02:34 AM

Default The Creative Zen Craked Open (Actual Discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoTen View Post
Well Done Video! Nicely put together or should I say "taken apart"

So when you saw the battery did it look fairly easy to replace? Also the LCD, is it something one could purchase from an outside source and replaced? I am aware that the Internal Flash memory is soldered to the board so upgrading internal flash is not possible, however with the videos you posted it seems as though the LCD & the LitI battery could be replaced if needed. The challenging part is finding the right sources for replacement parts that would fit the Zen.

Maybe as a collective group we should keep our eyes peeled for Vendors that would sell replacement Lith I 3.6 V Polymer batteries & LCD's

As an unbiased side note I am glad that we can all use whatever resources we have at our dispossal to provide cooperative information & support to the entire member base of this forum who rely on one anothers contributions and feedback to enrich our experience with our PMP's. For that i am glad to be a part of these types of web based forums, that aim to serve community of consumers and in a better way than any company could ever do.

Thanks again for an informative resource for Creative fans.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]